|1||Ain't You Had Enough Love|
Arranged By [Vocals] – Phyllis HymanSaxophone, Soloist – Sam Peake
|3||If You Want Me|
Backing Vocals – Audrey Wheeler, Cindy MizellProducer, Arranged By, Guitar, Drum Programming, Bass, Lead Guitar, Synthesizer, Saxophone – Reggie Griffin
|4||What You Won't Do For Love|
Bass – Alvin MoodyDrums – Doug NallyGuitar – Mike Campbell Percussion – Myra CasalesProducer – Phyllis HymanProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards, Drum Machine [Linn 9000] – Terry BurrusSoprano Saxophone – Ron Kerber
|5||First Time Together||4:02|
|6||You Just Don't Know||4:15|
Backing Vocals – Carla Benson, Deborah Siler-Young, Evette Benton
|8||Screamin' At The Moon|
Arranged By [Horns] – Larry DavisArranged By [Vocals] – Randy CantorBacking Vocals – Cuca, James King , John King , Juanita Johnson, Terri WellsPercussion – Nick MartinelliPiano, Sampler [Mirage Solo], Soloist – Kae Williams
|9||Living All Alone|
Bass – Steve GreenDrums – Clifford "Pete" RuddGuitar – Herb Smith, Joe FuscoKeyboards – Randy CantorProducer, Arranged By, Keyboards – Dexter WanselTenor Saxophone – Greg ScottTrombone – Brian CastorTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Joe SmithersWhistling [Background Whistle] – Phyllis Hyman
|ST-53029, ST53029||Phyllis Hyman|| Living All Alone (LP, Album)||Philadelphia International Records, Philadelphia International Records||ST-53029, ST53029||US||1986|
|TOL(V) 2406171||Phyllis Hyman|| Living All Alone (LP)||Philadelphia International Records||TOL(V) 2406171||South Africa||1986|
|4XT 53029||Phyllis Hyman|| Living All Alone (Cass, Album, XDR)||Philadelphia International Records||4XT 53029||US||1986|
|2406171||Phyllis Hyman|| Living All Alone (LP)||Philadelphia International Records||2406171||Italy||1986|
|E4 46422||Phyllis Hyman|| Living All Alone (Cass, Album, RE)||EMI USA||E4 46422||US||1988|
- Backing Vocals – Phyllis Hyman (tracks: 7 to 9)
- Drums, Percussion, Arranged By [Rhythm] – Jim Salamone (tracks: 7, 8)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adam Silverman, John Cramer, Poke , Randy Abrams, Scott E. MacMinn
- Engineer [Recording] – Arthur Stoppe, Peter Humphries
- Engineer [Recording], Engineer [Mix] – Michael Tarsia
- Executive-Producer – Kenneth Gamble, Leon A. Huff, Thom Bell
- Guitar – Ron Jennings (tracks: 7, 8)
- Guitar, Drums, Percussion – Leroy M. Bell (tracks: 2, 4 to 6)
- Keyboards, Arranged By [Rhythm] – Randy Cantor (tracks: 7, 8)
- Keyboards, Bass – Kae Williams (tracks: 7, 8)
- Percussion – Daryl Burgee (tracks: 7, 8)
- Producer – Kenneth Gamble (tracks: 2, 6)
- Producer, Arranged By [Rhythm], Arranged By [Vocals] – Nick Martinelli (tracks: 7, 8)
- Producer, Arranged By, Synthesizer, Piano – Thom Bell (tracks: 2, 4 to 6)
- Synthesizer, Percussion – Casey James (tracks: 2, 4 to 6)
Recorded & mixed at Sigma Sound Studios, Inc., Philadelphia, PA. Mastered at Frankford Wayne, New York.
Special dedication to the memory of Linda Creed Epstein.
℗1987 Assorted Music, Inc. ©1987 Manhattan Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc. Manufactured in the USA by Capitol Records, Inc. , a subsidiary of Capitol Industries E.M.I., Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-46422-2 4
- Barcode (String): 077774642224
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 7 46422 2 2896 738 01
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Other (Printed DADC Code): DIDX #978
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Assorted Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Manhattan Records
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
Living All Alone - Phyllis Hyman. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Copyright Statement: I do not own this video. No copyright infringement is intended. This video is not being used to make money in any way and is All Alone is the seventh album by American soul singer-songwriter Phyllis Hyman. It was released by Philadelphia International Records in 1986 see 1986 in music. The album contained the title track, which peaked at 12 on the R&B charts and has become one of Hyman's well-known hits of her career. LeRoy Bell: Guitar, Drums, Percussion. Thom Bell: Synthesizer, Piano. Carla Benson: Background Vocals. Evette Benton: Background Vocals. Daryl Burgee: Percussion. Terry Burrus: Keyboards. Like Shirley Jones' 1986 album Always in the Mood, Living All Alone typified the synth-based but still melodic mid-to-late-'80s Philly sound. The producers and writers gave her an album's worth of instant-classic singer's songs. The album's first single, the bittersweet You Just Don't Know, typified the powerful and classy proceedings. First Time Together also follows the same style. Album 1986 9 Songs. Forever with You. You May Also Like. The Legacy of Phyllis Hyman Remastered. Phyllis Hyman. Phyllis Hyman - Living All Alone 1986. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Songs in album Phyllis Hyman - Living All Alone 1986. Phyllis Hyman - Living All Alone. Phyllis Hyman - First Time Together. Phyllis Hyman - If You Want Me. Phyllis Hyman - Slow Dancin'. Phyllis Hyman - Old Friend. Phyllis Hyman - You Just Don't Know. Phyllis Hyman - Ain't You Had Enough Love. Living All Alone is the seventh album by American soul singer-songwriter Phyllis Hyman. It was released by Philadelphia International Records in 1986. The album contained the title track, which peaked at 12 on the R&B charts and has become one of Hymans well-known hits of her career. Phyllis speaks about this album in her own words in a 1987 Ebony interview. Rest in peace to this great legend, she finally found freedom and full control with this album. This album was indeed a viewpoint from the emotional aspect of Hymans life. Its no secret Phyllis indeed felt alone for most of her lif. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 1986 Vinyl от Living All Alone на free to Phyllis Hyman Living All Alone Living All Alone, First Time Together and more. 9 tracks 39:21. The first album she recorded for Philly International may not be her best seller, but it def shows the distinction between Thom Bell's and Dexter Wansel's productions with her. Thom Bell let go of his Philly Sound starters of smooth strings and horns to a more updated '80's synthesized sound like on Old Friend thank you Linda Creed, and Ain't You Had Enough Love Baby. Thom didn't skip a beat on the, First Time. or &. Album: Living All Alone. Have This Want This. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections