Written-By – Sigidi, S.O.S. Band
|2||Love Won't Wait For Love|
Written-By – C. McCrarey, Sigidi
|3||Take Love Where You Find It|
Written-By – B. Speight, J. A. Simpson
|4||I'm In Love|
Written-By – R. E. Daniels
|5||What's Wrong With Our Love Affair?|
Written-By – J. Bryant
Written-By – R. Southern, Sigidi
|7||Take Your Time (Do It Right)|
Written-By – H. Clayton, Sigidi
|8||S.O.S. (Dit Dit Dit Dat Dat Dat Dit Dit Dit)|
Written-By – Sigidi, S.O.S. Band
- Arranged By – Fred Wesley, Sigidi, The S.O.S. Band
- Backing Vocals – Freddi Rawls, Gertha Simms, Michele Morgan , Rosalind Sweeper
- Bass Guitar – John Alexander Simpson
- Design – Ginger Canzoneri, Nancy Donald
- Drums – James Earl Jones III, James Stroud (tracks: A4)
- Executive-Producer – Clarence Avant
- Flute – Willie Killebrew
- Horns – David Li, Fred Wesley, Jeff Clayton , Maceo Parker, Nolan Smith, Ray Brown , Richard Griffith, Rick Gardner
- Keyboards – Billy Ellis, Jason Bryant
- Lead Guitar – Bruno Speight
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Mixed By – Dave Hassinger, Serge Reyes
- Percussion – Mary Davis, Munyungo
- Photography By – Rick Wolin-Semple
- Producer – Sigidi
- Saxophone – Billy Ellis, Willie Killebrew
- Strings – Bill Henderson
- Vocals – Billy Ellis, James Earl Jones III, Jason Bryant, John Alexander Simpson, Mary Davis, Willie Killebrew
Tabu Records, Inc./© 1980 CBS Inc./℗ 1980 CBS Inc./Manufactured and distributed by CBS Records/CBS Inc.
Dedicated to Eric F. Ellis, born December 1, 1979.
"The earth has music for those who listen"
Some versions have no Category printed on the spine. This was fixed by adding a very thin clear sticker with the numbers printed on it. Then covered with a bigger clear strip/sticker.
Promotional version has gold stamp on back of jacket "For Promotion Only Ownership Reserved by CBS Sale Is Unlawful"
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-36332-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643633215
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AL 36332
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): BL 36332
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etchings (Variant 1)): PAL-36332-1A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etchings (Variant 1)): PBL-36332-1B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etchings (Variant 2)): PAL-36332-1G
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etchings (Variant 2)): PBL-36332-1C
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etchings (Variant 3)): PAL-36332-1AC
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etchings (Variant 3)): PAL-36332-1F
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etchings (Variant 4)): PAL-36332-1E
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etchings (Variant 4)): PAL-36332-1F
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Web IV Studios
- Recorded At – Apogee Studios
- Recorded At – Axis Sound Studio
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
is the debut album released by the R&B band The . Band on the Tabu label in the summer of 1980. It was produced by Sigidi Abdullah. The album was a hit at nightclubs and Take Your Time Do It Right became a disco classic. The album peaked at 2 on the R&B albums chart. It also reached 12 on the Billboard 200. The album yielded the Billboard R&B number-one hit Take Your Time Do It Right The single also peaked at 3 on the Billboard Hot 100, 1 on the Hot Dance Club Play, and 51 on. The Band. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Dit Dit Dit Dat Dat Dat Dit Dit Dit. Listen album. The . Songs in album The . Band - 1980. Band - . Band - What's Wrong With Our Love Affair 700. Band - Open Letter. Band - Love Won't Wait For Love. Band - Take Your Time Do It Right. Band - I'm In Love. Band - Take Love Where You Find It. es el álbum debut de The . Band, y es publicado el 6 de Junio de 1980. Su sonido funky con texturas de Disco lo convierten en un album SOS acronym stands not for Save Our Souls, but for Sounds of Success. The band, fronted by Mary Davis, was initially famous for the post-disco hit Take Your Time Do It Right in 1979. In 1982, they joined forces with then-new production team Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis, who went on to craft a string of R&B hits for the group, including Just Be Good to Me, Tell Me If You Still Care, Feeling, read more. Band is an American funk, soul musical ensemble, founded in Atlanta, Georgia, USA in 1977. Album Info This Release. Visitor rating. Release date label labelcode medium genre submit corrections. 1980 capitol. Lp vinyl. Change Version Add Version. dit Dit Dit Dash Dash Dash Dit Dit. Band, Sigidi. What's Wrong With Our Love Affair Bryant. Just Get ReadyMr. Collipark Remix. Just Get Ready. Чтобы добавлять треки в плейлисты, нужно авторизоваться. Pistas Ocultar Créditos. Written-By Sigidi, . SOS has produced some popular tracks in the early 80's. I am from Atlanta, and I proud of this hometown band. The pros and cons of this album will be each song has close to the same beats, but my favorite is Groovin' that's what we are doing , which is played on the local jazz station 91. 9 WCLK, classic jazz programs. For any collector of music this is good to have. Read more. Band was an amazing group and I think this compilation reflects this very well indeed. 9 people found this helpful