|1||Hal Se Zatoulal||4:01|
|2||Halovo Vodítko 2||2:29|
|3||Halovo Vodítko 1||1:17|
|7||Halovo Vodítko 4||1:51|
|14||Halovo Vodítko 3||1:49|
|16||Halovo Vodítko 5||0:31|
|5050467-2186-2-8||Tata/Bojs|| Nanoalbum (CD, Album)||EastWest, Warner Music Czech Republic||5050467-2186-2-8||Czech Republic||2004|
|SU 6522-1||Tata Bojs|| Nanoalbum (2xLP, Album, RM, Whi)||Supraphon||SU 6522-1||Czech Republic & Slovakia||2018|
|5050467-3999-2-1||Tata/Bojs|| Nanoalbum (CD, Album, Enh, S/Edition, dig)||EastWest, Warner Music Czech Republic||5050467-3999-2-1||Czech Republic||2004|
|SU 6088-2||Tata/Bojs|| Nanoalbum MAX (CD, Album + DVD-V)||Supraphon||SU 6088-2||Czech Republic||2012|
- Acoustic Bass, Bass, Voice, Research – Mardoša
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Mixed By, Arranged By [String], Sampler – Vladimír Bár
- Arranged By [Choir] – Milan Cais p3D-01 (tracks: A5)
- Arranged By [String] – Marek Doubrava, Tata Bojs
- Choir – Moberg Ensemble (tracks: A5)
- Design – Salim Issa
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Loops, Mandolin, Mixed By, Producer, Arranged By [String] – Dušan Neuwerth
- Electric Piano – Jiří Hradil (tracks: A8)
- Guitar – Milan Cais p3D-01 (tracks: B5)
- Layout – Honza Tippman
- Libretto By – Tata Bojs
- Lyrics By – Dušan Neuwerth (tracks: A5), Jiří Schmitzer (tracks: A6), Klárka Nemravová (tracks: A3), Mardoša (tracks: A1, A3, A4, A5, A6, A8, B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9), Vladimír Bár (tracks: A5), p3D-01 (tracks: A2, A5, A6, A7, B1, B3, B8)
- Mastered By – Dan Václavek, Jiří Charypar
- Music By – Dušan Neuwerth (tracks: A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9), Jiří Hradil (tracks: A1, A8, B4, B7), Mardoša (tracks: A2, A3, A5, A6, A7, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9), Milan Cais p3D-01 (tracks: A2, A3, A5, A6, A7, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9), Vladimír Bár (tracks: A2, A3, A5, A6, A7, A8, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B8, B9)
- Narrator – Mardoša (tracks: A1, A4, A8, B4, B7)
- Piano – Jiří Hradil (tracks: A1, B4, B7)
- Speech – Věra Čermáková (tracks: B3)
- Strings – Époque Quartet (tracks: A6, B3, B9)
- Synth – Mardoša (tracks: B5)
- Voice – Jiří Schmitzer (tracks: A6), Klárka Nemravová (tracks: A3, B5, B6, B9), Linda Hammelová aka Lin-dee (tracks: B1)
- Voice, Drums, Percussion, Keyboards, Loops, Mixed By, Producer, Art Direction, Painting, Design Concept, Arranged By [String] – Milan Cais p3D-01
Recorded at Gui-tón studio between October 2003 and May 2004.
Mixed at Soundsquare studio between March and May 2004.
Mastered at ADK-Prague studio in May 2004.
℗ + © 2004 Warner Music Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Barcode (Text): 5 050467 218642
- Rights Society: OSA
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music Czech Republic s.r.o.
Album 2004 17 Songs. Tata Bojs. Рок 2004. Nanoalbum Tata Bojs. free to Tata Bojs Nanoalbum Halovo vodítko 1, Elišce and more. 17 tracks 62:07. The band plays electronic pop music. The band is famous for its creative lyrics and word play. The current line-up of the band includes guitarist Vladimír Bár, producer Dušan Neuwerth on guitar and Jiří Hradil on piano and keyboards. The band won the award for Best Group at the 2004 Anděl Awards. 1991 Šagali Šagáli. 1995 Ladovo album. 1997 JaroDivnosti. 1997 Ukončete nás. 1998 Nekonečná stanice. Nanoalbum CD, Album. EastWest , Warner Music Czech Republic. Virtuální Duet, 04:42. Is Nanoalbum the best album by Tata Bojs brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Nanoalbum by Tata Bojs 2004 Release date: 2004-06-07 Overall rank: 35,712th. Average Rating: 74100 from 1 vote. More releases. Czech, Album. Warner Music Czech Republic 5050467218628. 2004, Czech Republic, Czech, CD. Buy Tata Bojs - Nanoalbum from authorized sellers. This album was released on the label EastWest catalog number 5050467-2186-2-8 Warner Music Czech Republic catalog number 5050467-2186-2-8. This album was released in 2004 year. Czech Republic. Format of the release is. CD , Album. Date of Copyright: C 2004