|1||The 8th Of November: A True Story Of Pain And Honor||50:41|
- Cameraman – Thierry Germain
- Co-producer – Steve Lamar, Wally Whidby
- Executive Producer – Big Kenny , John Rich, Marc Hunter Oswald
- Film Director – Gary Chapman, George Flanigen, Marc Oswald, Robert Deaton
- Film Producer – Gary Chapman, George Flanigen, Marc Oswald, Robert Deaton, Steve Lamar
- Film Producer [Post Production] – The Filmworkers Club, Walnut Hill
- Film Producer [Production Assistant] – Joan Bush, Le Quoc Dat, Pham Dan Duy, Pham Van Son
- Film Producer [Vn Line] – Chanh Tran
- Lyrics By – Big Kenny , John Rich
- Mixed By [Post Audio Mixing] – John Zvolensky, Steve Johnson , Tom Davis
- Narrator – Peter Stacker
- Other [American Translator] – Ngoc Quan Ha
- Other [Business / Legal Affairs] – Melissa Allen
- Other [Camera Assistant To Mr. Chapman] – Trung Dinh An
- Other [Camera Assistant] – Le Long Hiep Phuc, Tran Quang Binh
- Other [Cameras] – Dave Gossard, Gary Chapman, Marc Hunter Oswald
- Other [Catering] – Le Kim Thuong, Truong Thi Thu Lan
- Other [Colorist] – Brent Clenny, Rodney Williams
- Other [Director Of Photography] – Maz Makhani
- Other [Graphics Designer] – Benny Naff
- Other [Hair & Makeup] – Nguyen Thi Ngoe
- Other [Production Manager] – Nguyen Huu Cuong
- Other [Translator] – Le Quoc Dat, Pham Van Son
- Performer [Score] – Gary Chapman
- Photography – Deadwood.org, Dutch Holland, Gary Chapman, Joan Bush, Marc Oswald, National Archives, Niles Harris
- Producer – Big And Rich, Paul Worley
- Research, Other [Clearances] – Sara Otterstrom
- Score – Gary Chapman
- Script By – Gary Chapman
- Technician [Post Production Audio] – Seismic Sound
- Technician [Remote Audio] – Michael Figlio
- Technician [Sound] – Alex Sonso
- Video Editor – Jennie Didcoct Turner
- Video Editor [Additional Editing] – Ben Fundis
- Video Editor [Offline] – Adam Little
- Written-By – Big Kenny , John Rich
Promotional DVD containing a 50-minute documentary about the song "The 8th Of November", the story behind it, and the making of the music video.
"From the platinum selling album 'Comin' To Your City'.
Brought to you by Prilosec OTC®"
Packaged in cardboard slipcase.
© ℗ 2006 Warner Bros. Records Inc., a Warner Music Group company.
© 2006 P&G
Made in the USA.
Other DVD Matrix etchings: 1 MMS IRECT 2 / IFPI L331 / A1Q
- Matrix / Runout: DVSS-389010A1
Forty-eight American soldiers. 8th of November is a song written and recorded by American country music duo Big & Rich. It was released in May 2006 as the third and final single from their album Comin' to Your City. The song became the duo's seventh Top 40 hit on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts, where it peaked at No. 18, in addition to reaching No. 94 on the Billboard Hot 100. Текст песни: Hello, Im Kris Kristofferson On November 8th, 1965, the 173rd Airborne Brigade on Operation Hump War Zone D in Vietnam were ambushed by over 1200 V. Forty-eight American soldiers lost their lives that day. Big & Rich is an American country music duo composed of Big Kenny and John Rich, both of whom are songwriters, vocalists, and guitarists. Before the duo's foundation, Rich was bass guitarist in the country band Lonestar, while Kenny was a solo artist for Hollywood Records. Big & Rich. A subsequent documentary titled November 8: a true American story of honor was released also, debuting on Great American Country television network over the July 4 weekend. The documentary tells the story of Niles Harris and shows the making of the music video for the single. Big & Rich - 8th of November Documentary: A True Story of Pain & Honor. Top Songs By Big & Rich. that day On the 8th of November, the angels were cryin' As they carried his brothers away With the fire rainin' down and the hell all around There were few men left standin' that day Saw the eagle fly through a clear blue sky 1965, the 8th of November 8th of November 8th of November Said goodbye to his. Momma as he left South Dakota To fight for the Red, White and Blue He was nineteen and green with a new M-16 Just doin' what he had to do. Writers: JOHN RICH, KENNY ALPHIN Lyrics powered by . 8th of November. Big and Rich. Featuring Kris Kristofferson. Album Comin To Your City. 8th of November Lyrics. Saw the eagle fly through a clear blue sky 1965. On the 8th of November the angels were crying As they carried his brother away With the fire raining down and the hell all around There were few men left standing that day. On the 8th of November the angels were crying As they carried his brothers away With the fire raining down and the hell all around There were few men left standing that day Saw the eagle fly through a clear blue sky 1965, the 8th of November. This song is by Big & Rich and appears on the album Comin' To Your City 2005. spoken:Hello, I'm Kris November 8th, 1965, the 173rd Airborne Brigade on Operation Hump, War Zone D in Vietnam were ambushed by over 1200 V. Forty-eight American soldiers lost their lives that wounded and riskin' his own life, Lawrence Joll, a medic was the first livin' black man since the Spanish-American War to receive the United States Medal of Honor for savin' so many. Watch the video for 8th of November from Big & Rich's Comin' to Your City for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and. Hello, I'm Kris Kristofferson On November 8th, 1965, the 173rd Airborne Brigade on Operation Hump War Zone D in Vietnam were ambushed by over 1200Watch the video for 8th of November from Big & Rich's Comin' to Your City for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Hello, I'm Kris Kristofferson On November 8th, 1965, the 173rd Airborne Brigade on Operation Hump War Zone D in Vietnam were ambushed by over 1200 View full lyrics. Similar Tracks. Big & Rich's first studio album, Horse of a Different Color, was released in 2004. This album produced four straight Top 40 country hits, including the number 11 Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy, as well as collaborations with Cowboy Troy, Gretchen Wilson and Martina McBride. Comin' to Your City, released in November 2005, added another top-20 single, the Vietnam War-inspired 8th of November, as well as two other songs that reached the top 40. Joining the duo on this album were Cowboy Troy, Wilson, and Kris Kristofferson. The 8th of November: A True American Story of Honor 2006 Documentary. NASCAR 08 - Soundtrack 2007 Videogame